Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Presidents Day!

Happy Presidents Day!

I hope Obama gets an extra big bouquet of flowers.
In honor of this wonderful long weekend I bought an indoor trainer for my bike. It felt a bit contradictory to buy an indoor trainer on a beautiful sunny Seattle day. But I did get on it for an hour this morning and got some reading done simultaneously until my hands got too sweaty to flip the pages of the book. here she is. I haven't named her (the trainer) yet. Let me know if you have any ideas.





2 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa, this sounds awesome what you're getting involved in!

    You could name her Jena... it is Sanskrit/Arabic for "endurance"
    http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Jena

    Good luck!
    :) Cat Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat you are awesome and that is it!!! we have a winner!

    ReplyDelete