Friday, March 4, 2011

Seattle Weather Takes Over Again

OOOOH the rain came down, came down, down down. 

Seattle in March is not a time for those who suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder. My hopes to get out on the corner of 10th and Pike to fundraise have been thwarted by the rain. It is cold and rainy here in the booming metropolis of Seattle but there are some rays of sunshine coming from this week.


On Wednesday I met with Micheal Seiwerath the Executive Director of Capitol Hill Housing Foundation. It is an amazing affordable housing organization working in 10 Seattle neighborhoods providing affordable housing to individuals and  families. It turns out that they run a building that I have loved since moving to Seattle. The architecture is amazing and they were able to preserve it! Their website is http://www.capitolhillhousing.org/

In other news... My bike is on its way. I can't wait to show it to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment