Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What A Week!

Wow I have had a crazy couple of weeks!

I finished my finals last night, which means only 1 more quarter of university left. A mix of sheer excitement and utter fear. It also means there are only 10 more weeks until I meet up with my team in Portland Maine to start this great Bike and Build adventure.

The next exciting event of this week was the $2000 milestone. I am officially half way to my fundraising goal!  Help me reach the next milestone $3,000. Whether you can donate $5 or $500 every contribution gets an individual or family closer to a secure home to live in. 


My bike also came this week. It arrived in its Giant cardboard box and I assembled it all by myself, but promptly had to call a good friend to check/fix my derailleur (Matt that's a shout out to you, thanks). It is truly a beautiful soon to be torture machine. I took her on a quick spin around Capitol  Hill before the rain started and the sun set.


No comments:

Post a Comment